As the manufacturer, Britax Römer Kindersicherheit GmbH, we supply Britax Römer car seats, pushchairs, bike seats and accessories (hereinafter: “product”) under warranty, subject to the following conditions:
1. The manufacturer’s warranty period is 24 months, from the date of purchase as indicated on the sales receipt. The remaining guarantee for the original product will apply for a replacement part or product, or a repaired product.
2. This manufacturer’s warranty applies only in the country in which the product was purchased. Britax Römer guarantees that the product will be in compliance only with the statutory provisions and/or government regulations that apply in the country in which the product was sold. Britax Römer reserves the right to apply a divergent manufacturer’s guarantee for those specific countries.
3. The manufacturer’s warranty provides a right to repair unless Britax Römer is of the opinion that replacement or return of the product is necessary. Britax Römer will bear the expense and risk of transport from and to the retailer (hereinafter: “the retailer”) where you purchased the product, provided the repair is covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
4. To claim under this manufacturer’s warranty you must provide Britax Römer with the following:
5. The manufacturer’s warranty is not transferable and may therefore only be invoked by the first owner.
6. The manufacturer’s warranty does not affect any statutory rights you may have, for example the right to hold the retailer accountable for defects.
7. What is covered by the manufacturer’s guarantee?
The manufacturer’s warranty will be void in the following circumstances:
The manufacturer’s warranty period for this product is 24 months from the purchase date indicated on the sales receipt. Keep the sales receipt in a safe place and make a copy of it. It is easy to register your product on our website. If you submit a claim under this manufacturer’s warranty and you did not buy the product on our website directly, you must first contact your retailer. If your retailer is unable to repair the defect, or if Britax Römer was your retailer (website), you can contact Britax Römer by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or contact us by phone on 0044 1264 386034.
Britax Römer reserves the right to amend these manufacturer’s warranty provisions. You can find the most up-to-date manufacturer’s warranty provisions on our website at www.britax-roemer.com
We pride ourselves on developing products based on high quality and standards. That’s why only genuine Britax Römer parts or parts which have been approved by Britax Römer should be used in conjunction with Britax Römer products. If you need a replacement part for your Britax Römer product, please contact your retailer, or visit www.britax-roemer.com for an extensive list of retailers near you.
Your shopping basket
Browsing from the United States?
Visit our US website